Release Notes, May 1, 2023
This release includes a couple of new features and fixes some issues handling contracts with one year contract lengths. One of the new features included in this release will add a contract to a MRV project. The MRV’s Northern Plains Cropping (NPC) had a contract and will now utilize this one year contract in the MRV and AdobeSign. Another feature included in this release will change the MRV’s behavior. To avoid issues with contracts not having the correct fields, the MRV will no longer allow the administrators/staff accounts to unlock a producer’s fields and practices. Going forwards, these users will see a warning to contact an ESMC administrator.
The release enhanced support for projects with one year contract lengths. Users will no longer have the incorrect review validation question set generated after the field’s first year in a ESMC project. Additionally, producers in one year projects will have the correct list of fields when an additional year is created by the user. To better handle the one year projects, the MRV will no longer allow the Fields and Practice Changes to be submitted until the producer’s earlier year had a contract signed. If the producer is part of a project that does not utilize a contract or is part of a 5 year contract (with no additional fields added) then the MRV will revert to the previous validation. (Fields and Practice Changes must be submitted) The full list of release notes has been included below.
- The MRV will no longer allow administrators and staff to unlock any producer account. Starting with this release, the producer’s Fields and Practice Changes can no longer be unlocked if the producer has a signed agreement.
- The Northern Plains Cropping (NPC) was updated to a one year contract length and the project’s contract has been added to the MRV. This contract is utilized during the producer’s AdobeSign.
- The MRV had additional API endpoints added. The MRV will now have endpoints for work relating to and communicating with Operational Tillage Information System (OPTIS).
- Producers that have self-registered on the registration page will show a status of N/A on the MRV’s admin pages. Once the producer’s enrollment request is approved or denied, the producer’s status will be updated.
- The Fields and Practice Changes Review requires the user to save before the comments and markings are saved in the database. If the reviewer leaves the review before saving their progress, it will not be saved and the reviewer will need to start over.
- The MRV had changes added to better handle projects with a one year contract length. The producers in these projects will now have the correct set of review questions generated in the following years. Additionally, producers in a project with a valid contract will no longer be able to submit their later Fields and Practice Changes until their earlier year’s contract has been signed.