Release Notes, August 23, 2022
This release includes updates to the MRV administrative pages in addition to added questions in the Crops module. The MRV’s project pages have been redesigned for better project management. The previous “Producer” tab has been renamed “Enrollment”. This tab will continue to show the dynamic list of producers based on the project’s enrollment year filter. All MRV projects will have a new “Producer” tab. This new tab will show the projects overall list of producers regardless of the enrollment year and/or the producer’s status. In addition to the updated project tabs, the administrative pages have a new UI page navigation layout. Administrator and staff accounts will now see a “home” and “back” button while they are navigating through the various project pages.
Other new changes included in this release are the additional questions supporting the Drainage Water & Surface Water Treatment practices. These additional questions will be seen within the “Irrigation & Drainage” section of the Crops module. There will be additional updates to both the “Drainage” and “Irrigation” events to ensure the data need for the model, is collected. This release also contains a couple of minor bug fixes and the full list of release notes has been included below.
- The MRV’s administrative page previously contain a “Producer” tab for each project. This has been renamed to “Enrollment.” Each project’s separate “Producer” tab is now a complete list of the linked producers regardless of their enrollment year and/or status. The renamed “Enrollment” tab will continue to show a dynamic list of producers based on their enrollment year.
- All the MRV’s administrative pages have a new UI page/tab navigation. While users can continue to use their browser’s page navigation, the MRV now contains home and back buttons for easier UI navigation.
- The Crops module has been updated to include questions for drainage water treatment and surface water treatment practices. Users with access to the Crops module will see these additional questions within the “Irrigation & Drainage” section.
- The aggregation on project’s acreage and field count is incorrect once the project has multiple pages for the producer list.
- The validation that is being done for producer fields overlapping against others is currently being placed in the Final Review and Submission module. The boundary overlap and other related field boundary validation/verification will be moved from the current module to a future planned page.
- Uploading a csv of producers will fail if one or more of the producers already has an existing MRV account.
- Producers that have self-registered on the registration page will show a status of N/A on the MRV’s admin pages. Once the producer’s enrollment request is approved or denied, the producer’s status will be updated.
- The bug affecting the selection of fields after an edit has been fixed. Users will now see the same behavior when adding or editing a field. Leaving a field edit mode and returning to the Fields and Practice Changes module will still show that field as selected. This was previously returning and selecting the first field in the list.
- The bug when re-saving the planned harvest selection has been fixed. When the “planned crop” is marked with the intent to be harvest or not harvest, the selection can be changed and saved.
- The MRV’s cover crop options have been remapped to the current DNDC acceptable inputs. Users of the MRV will not see any difference. This change is for when the Crops module data is formatted to the DNDC’s input standard.
- The MRV’s animal commodity options have been remapped to the current DNDC acceptable inputs. Users of the MRV will not see any difference. This change is for when the Crops module data is formatted to the DNDC’s input standard.