How Can We Help?
Release Notes, September 2, 2022
- The MRV’s fertilizer database structure has been updated to include the needed columns for sending fertilizer data to the models. Users will not notice a difference until the UI begins to utilize the new data structure in future development work. The database structure will allow additional development for the automation of modeling JSON files.
- The Crops module’s tillage event has been updated to include additional questions. Users will now select a tillage implement and a default tillage depth will be provided. The tillage event will now include a post tillage residue question. For each tillage event, users will provide the amount from a drop-down selection. Producers that utilize a strip till type tillage operation will be asked additional questions for the strip till width and the width of the row.
- The aggregation on project’s acreage and field count is incorrect once the project has multiple pages for the producer list.
- The validation that is being done for producer fields overlapping against others is currently being placed in the Final Review and Submission module. The boundary overlap and other related field boundary validation/verification will be moved from the current module to a future planned page.
- Uploading a csv of producers will fail if one or more of the producers already has an existing MRV account.
- Producers that have self-registered on the registration page will show a status of N/A on the MRV’s admin pages. Once the producer’s enrollment request is approved or denied, the producer’s status will be updated.
- The practice change settings for projects has been improved to make sure project administrators or staff do not accidentally make mistakes. Users will no longer be able to remove all primary practice changes and save. The other improvement to this feature is not being able to remove the internally used practice changes (Pending enrollment & Normal operations).
- The bug making the map feature become unresponsive has been fixed. Users can now select a area, make their needed changes, pan the map, and then remove their selection. The map will no longer freeze and require a page refresh to go back to the MRV’s Fields and Practice Changes module.
- Another map bug has been fixed in this release. The selection of a CLU (Common Land Unit) and removal of the selection will result in the CLU reverting back to its default shape. Fields that were edited and removed previously required the user to pan the map to revert the CLU shape back to its default.