Release Notes, October 11, 2022
This release opens the MRV’s Crops module to all producers regardless of the enrollment year. Users will now see the Crops module within their list of available modules. Note, if users have not completed their Producer Agreement module, they will need to utilize the “show future steps” option to see the additional modules. Users with multiple collection years will notice the dynamic tab structure in the Crops module. When a field is added, the field needs that year and 3 additional historical years of operational data. As the field continues within a project, an additional collection year is requested. Users that add additional fields after their first year will be required to enter the additional three years of historical information for those newly added fields. The Fields and Practice Changes module was also updated to include a new warning icon and text for warning-type validations. This update will signify the ability to bypass those validations seen as warnings. Producers with submitted warnings will possibly have those fields marked for additional review. This review is planned to take place before a producer is able to complete their Producer Agreement module.
The MRVs performance issue has been fixed with this release. Users with a large number of fields will notice their loading times return to normal. For those users that had access to the Crops module, the performance issue during data entry has been resolved as well. The release also included a fix for users with fields not requiring any data collection. The producer will now see a message of “No available fields” instead of a blank page and the forcing of a browser page refresh. The full list of release notes has been included below.
- The MRV’s Crops module has been opened to all users regardless of their enrollment year. All enrollment years within the MRV will allow the user to access the Crops module. Additional planned validation will be included in later releases. This will include added validation within the Crops module and a separate Final Review & Submission module.
- Each field has a dynamic tab structure in the Crops module. Every field will have an initial three historical years and current year when added into the MRV. Each additional years will result in an additional year for that field.
- The aggregation on a project’s acreage and field count is incorrect once the project has multiple pages for the producer list.
- The validation that is being done for producer fields overlapping against others is currently being placed in the Final Review and Submission module. The boundary overlap and other related field boundary validation/verification will be moved from the current module to a future planned page.
- Producers that have self-registered on the registration page will show a status of N/A on the MRV’s admin pages. Once the producer’s enrollment request is approved or denied, the producer’s status will be updated.
- The performance issue seen by users with large numbers of fields has been resolved. Loading times when logging in and opening modules have returned to the expected speed. Users will no longer see the screen blank for an extended amount of time.
- The issue of a blank Crops module and forced page refresh has been resolved. When users do not have any fields requiring operational data collection, there will be a “No fields” available message.
- The warnings seen in the Fields and Practice Changes validation have been updated with a new icon and text. This has been updated to signify the ability to bypass warnings.