How Can We Help?
Release Notes, September 2, 2021
This release features the deployment of the administration portals for both ESMC and project administrators. The following four types of administrators have been implemented.
- ESMC Administrator: The ESMC administrator has full access to all project and producer data. In addition, the administrator can add ESMC administrator or staff, create projects, and assign project administrators and staff.
- ESMC Staff: ESMC staff members have the same privileges as an ESMC administrator except that they cannot add or remove other ESMC administrators or staff.
- Project Admin: The project administrator has full access to all of the project data and producer information. In addition, they can add project administrators or staff.
- Project Staff: Project staff members have the same privileges as a project administrator except that they cannot add or remove other project administrators or staff.
The following features have been implemented.
- ESMC administrators have the following capabilities.
- Create projects
- Create other Admin roles (Project Admin, Project Staff, ESMC Admin, and ESMC Staff)
- Assign those Project Admin and Staff to certain projects
- View projects and the associated Admin/Producer accounts
- Disable other accounts
- View a producer’s data and make changes
- Rename projects and edit the associated assets
- Add producers
- Add other Admins and assistants
- Project administrators have the following capabilities.
- View the list of producers
- Edit Producer’s data
- Add more producers
- Add other Admin/Staff
- Disable accounts
- Approve or reject producer accounts* (Currently after producer verifies their email)
- Ability to resend invitations is available to all Admin accounts
- See the assets tied to project
- The capability to create multiple producers accounts at one time by uploading a list of names and emails in a csv files is not implemented
- Project administrators and staff can only be associated with one project
- When self-registering, the producer does not appear on the list of producers page until they have validated their email address
- Navigating pages can save your scroll spot and the next page isn’t at the top
- The filtering options are not deployed
- The number of administrators for a project may not always be correct