Release Notes, September 26, 2022
This release includes mainly fixes to known MRV issues. One included new MRV feature is the ability to mark your planting event as an organic event. This action is found within the Crops module and no additional organic information is needed at this time. This organic marking is also an optional data point and will not restrict the user from being able to mark their “Tillage, Cover Crops, Planting, and Harvest” section as done.
There are multiple fixes included in this release. One of the main fixes resolves the issue with the administrative pages refreshing when viewing/editing a producer account. The admin page will now stay unchanged while a new browser tab loads the selected producer’s account. This fix has been implemented for all of the MRV’s administrative pages. Users with the ability to invite MRV producers will also notice the resolved bug when uploading existing users. When a producer csv contains an existing producer, the entire upload will no longer fail. The existing producer record(s) will be ignored and the existing MRV records for those users are left unchanged. The Crops module fertilizer event had additional validation added. All of the fertigation application method selections will no longer allow additives to be added. The fertilizer event will have any additives previously selected removed when a fertigation application is chosen. The MRV’s back-end Crops module mapping continues to be updated to align with the current DNDC-accepted criteria. The full list of release notes has been included below.
- The producer’s planting event can now be optionally marked as an organic commodity.
- The aggregation on a project’s acreage and field count is incorrect once the project has multiple pages for the producer list.
- The validation that is being done for producer fields overlapping against others is currently being placed in the Final Review and Submission module. The boundary overlap and other related field boundary validation/verification will be moved from the current module to a future planned page.
- Producers that have self-registered on the registration page will show a status of N/A on the MRV’s admin pages. Once the producer’s enrollment request is approved or denied, the producer’s status will be updated.
- The MRVs administrative pages will no longer force a page refresh when viewing a producer account. Additionally, the pages will no longer become blank and require a page refresh when viewing/editing multiple producers in a row.
- Uploading a csv of producers will no longer fail if one or more of the producers already has an existing MRV account. The existing producers are ignored and only the new producers in the csv are added as MRV producers.
- The map overlay feature has been added to the producer’s home page. Users will no longer need to enter an individual producer enrollment year for the map overlay to appear on the MRV’s map area.
- The MRV’s fertilizer application methods have been re-mapped to the latest DNDC accepted name.
- The strip till row width has been updated to be inline with expected amounts. The max is now 30 inches instead of 60 inches.
- Projects created in the future no longer have a default empty drop-down. Users can toggle through their needed project’s enrollment years.
- Additional validation on fertilizer additive usage has been implemented. When the application method is any type of fertigation, the selection of additives is disabled.
- The Crops module will now show the correct list for the fertilizer additive options.